Masks are part of our routine and it also seems that they will take time to disappear.
For days we have been receiving inquiries from mothers and fathers concerned about their children's skin, they ask us how to prevent and reduce the effects that occur on their skin derived from the continued use of the mask.
The current situation forces us all, also the little ones, to wear the mask almost 12 hours a day, at school, on the street, ... as a consequence, the appearance of redness, irritation and itching in different areas of the face,… and especially behind the ears.
This area is one of the most affected, due to the pressure exerted by the rubber.
It is a widespread problem and one that concerns us all.
To repair the skin behind the ears , to take care of wounds and irritations,… we recommend applying a little Grape Seed Oil in the area and massaging until completely absorbed.
Grape Seed Oil is extracted from the grape seed and is 100% natural.
- Nourishes and hydrates in depth.
- Keeps the skin soft and elastic.
- It has anti-inflammatory and soothing properties.
It also has many other properties and applications.
- It is a circulatory activating oil, it is venotonic. It is very good for people with poor circulation. Very suitable also for pregnant women , to alleviate heavy legs.
- It is a powerful antioxidant and anti-aging . by having a significant amount of vitamin E, flavanoids and resveratrol, which also means that this oil prevents the action of free radicals for skin care.
- It is ideal for the care of sensitive, oily and / or combination skin; Since it is considered non-comedogenic, its texture does not clog the pores of the skin, nor does it leave the sensation of oil in it and thus have the most beautiful skin.
- It is an active principle with restorative and regenerative properties. The combination of fatty acids, help the synthesis of collagen and elastin in the skin and, consequently, its regeneration.
Grapeseed oil is one of these active principles that have been scientifically endorsed for many years, which we love and which we consider essential to have at home due to its wide variety of benefits and applications.