" Reshape your body "
A sedentary life, an unbalanced diet and stress, among other factors, cause our body to accumulate excess fat tissue and the dreaded cellulite and flaccidity to appear.
Subcutaneous fatty tissue is a source of cellulite that affects more than 85% of women in their 20s (Kruglikov 2012), and that must be combated if a harmonious figure is desired.
Cellulite appears especially on the thighs, stomach, hips and buttocks .
Another cause is usually poor blood circulation, so at María D'uol we understand that to combat cellulite it is necessary to act on the adipocyte or cell that forms adipose tissue (which accumulates fat) and improve circulation.
The most important thing when starting an anti-cellulite treatment at home or in the cabin is to get mental, you have to be very constant and it is very important to choose the area you really want to work on, apply the right products daily and, in addition, know its correct mode of application.
At María D'uol, for 3 years, we have been investigating how to make anti-cellulite products work and for this we have developed the 28 Day Plan .
What does it consist of?
- Choose the area you want to work: buttocks, abdomen, thighs, etc.
- Choose the active ingredients necessary to work that area: horse chestnut, marine microalgae, astragalus, goldenrod, carnitine, fucus, ivy, silicon ...
- Measure the area you are going to work on, so you can see how you are reducing centimeters.
- Before starting the treatment, exfoliate your skin to allow the products to penetrate successfully and work with maximum effectiveness.
- Apply the products every day, at least once.
The important thing is perseverance and any moment is a good time to start María D'uol's 28-day Plan.