We are committed to the protection of privacy and the correct use of the personal data that we process. This policy describes how we can treat such data and the rights of users over their personal data on this website and, where appropriate, any of its subdomains.
Jurisdiction and jurisdiction
In the event of a conflict or dispute regarding the interpretation of these conditions, as well as any point related to the services of this Website, the applicable Jurisdiction and Regulations will be Spanish, while the competent Courts will be those of Vitoria.
Please read this policy carefully and make sure that you understand and agree with it, before accessing or using any of our services or providing us with your personal data and, if you do not agree with it, do not use this website or its services or provide us with your data. The fact of accessing this site, using any of its services or providing us with your data will be understood as a clear affirmative action by which you give us your consent to process your data for the purposes indicated below.
Who is responsible for processing your data?
LABORATORIOS MARUNCA SL
Calle ARKATXA 1 PAB 150
How have we obtained your data?
If you are already a client, you have provided them to us offline when requesting our services, in order to maintain the contractual relationship with you.
If the data has been provided to us through this website, we collect information, for example, when you access the page, when you fill in any form that requires personal data, when you upload information or content; or when you contact us directly.
We can treat and record such uses, and related information, either independently or with the help of third-party services, including through the use of "cookies" (If you wish, you can obtain more information about the configuration of cookies in different browsers by clicking here.) and other tracking technologies.
When you voluntarily enter your personal data, you guarantee that you are able to provide this information and that the information is true, truthful, accurate and up-to-date, that it is not confidential and that it does not violate any contractual restrictions or rights of third parties.
You have the responsibility to keep your data correct and updated, declining all responsibility LABORATORIOS MARUNCA SL if not.
Third party data
With respect to the data of other people, you must respect their privacy, paying special care when publishing their personal data. Tea we remember that As a user, you can only consent to the processing of your personal data, but not those of third parties and that the communication of data from third parties constitutes a transfer of personal data.
In the event that you provide personal data of third parties, it is your responsibility to have their prior and express consent to use and communicate them and you are responsible for communicating the inclusion of their data in our files.
The publication of data of third parties without their consent may infringe, in addition to the regulations on data protection, the right to honor, privacy or the image of said third parties, rights whose protection is governed by the provisions of Organic Law 1 / 1982, of May 5, on civil protection of the right to honor, personal and family privacy and self-image.
For what purpose do we process your data?
We can treat them for different purposes, for example:
- In the event that you are a current or potential client, to manage your order, make the necessary and requested products and cosmetics.
- Maintain contact and communication with you, manage the contractual and / or commercial relationship, including after-sales and warranty services, the management and billing of the services and / or products requested.
- If you are just a user of our website, and you are not yet a client to manage the requests you make on-line
- In the case of providing us with your curricular data or sending us your CV, contact you and manage the selection processes that we carry out.
- To offer you products and services according to your interests; improve your user / customer experience; develop, personalize and further improve our services, according to the preferences, experiences and common or personal difficulties of the users / clients, we may develop a "commercial profile", based on the information provided, but we will not make automated decisions based on said profile.
- In both cases to maintain contact and communication with you, conduct opinion and / or satisfaction surveys and send you information about our activities, products and / or services (including advertising and / or commercial communications for the purposes of art. 21 LSSICE 34 / 2002).
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data provided will be kept for a period of 6 years from the termination of the contractual relationship, in the case of customers, and as long as you do not request its deletion if you are a mere user of the website. Even after these periods, we can maintain them, limiting their treatment, only for the fulfillment of legal obligations and / or the exercise or defense of claims.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis that legitimizes us for the treatment of your data is the contract (commercial, administrative, labor, sale, provision of services) existing between the parties if you are a current or potential client, or, for example, the request that you have made us through our website in the case of being a mere user of it.
Additionally, we have a legitimate interest, derived from the relationship, pertinent and appropriate, that you maintain with us as a client, user of our website, in processing your data for, within the maintenance and management of it, to:
- Respond to requests made through our website.
- To be able to send you commercial information about our activities, products and services, (including advertising and / or commercial communications for the purposes of art. 21 LSSICE 34/2002) or those third parties with which any company has signed a collaboration agreement.
- Communicate your data to other group companies to provide the client with a comprehensive or specialized service that requires the intervention of interdisciplinary teams and; for internal administrative purposes.
- Conduct opinion and / or satisfaction surveys ...
- Fraud prevention.
These purposes are compatible with the initial purpose for which we initially collected your data (manage contact and communication with you and maintain the relationship that binds us) but, in any case, the provision of your data for these purposes is always voluntary and always Your interests, rights or freedoms will prevail over our legitimate interest, so if you ask us to delete and stop processing your data for these purposes, we will do so, being able to keep them blocked for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
If you have provided us with sensitive data subject to special protection, the legitimacy to process them is your express consent. You give us unequivocal consent when you provide us with your data, such facilitation being considered a clear affirmative act that expresses said consent.
To which recipients can your data be communicated?
The data will be communicated to other companies for internal administrative purposes, including the processing of personal data of clients.
We inform you that the data you provide us may be communicated to third parties for the fulfillment of purposes directly related to legitimate functions of transferor and assignee such as:
- Organizations of the Public Administrations to which there is a legal obligation to carry out data communications (tax administration, social security organizations, labor inspection ...), Notaries, Registries, Mutual Societies, Courts or Tribunals, Lawyers, Attorneys, Experts, etc., said Communication will always be made for the fulfillment of purposes directly related to the legitimate functions of transferor and assignee.
- To banking entities for the management of collections and payments.
In any case, by accepting this data protection policy, you expressly and unequivocally authorize the communication of your data to said company, knowing that this implies an international transfer of data to a country not belonging to the European Economic Area and giving your unequivocal consent to said transfer.
Your comments issued on our profiles on social networks may be published on our website, as well as the photograph included in those comments.
In the event that the User provides personal data of third parties so that they are beneficiaries of the services, they declare to have their prior and express consent to communicate them to us and are responsible for communicating to all of them the inclusion of the same in our files.
The user undertakes to enter accurate, current and truthful data in a way that does not mislead the recipients of the information, as well as not to impersonate other Users using their registration data to the different services and / or contents of the Website .
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Right of access: You can ask us what personal data we are dealing with, or even request a copy of it.
- Right of rectification: You can request the rectification of inaccurate personal data or that we complete those that are incomplete, including by means of an additional declaration.
- Right of deletion (right to be forgotten): You can ask us to delete your personal data when: they are not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected, you withdraw your consent, there has been an illicit treatment of them or due to compliance with a legal obligation .
- Right to limitation of treatment: You can ask us to limit the treatment of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right to data portability: You can ask us to return (to you or to a third party that you indicate) your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- Right of opposition: You can oppose the treatment that is made of your data if said treatment is based on the legitimate interest of the person responsible for the file or is for advertising purposes.
To exercise all these rights, you can send a written and signed request to LABORATORIOS MARUNCA SL at Calle ARKATXA 1 PAB 150 VITORIA-GASTEIZ attaching in any case a copy of your ID. In case of modification of your data, you must notify it at the same address, declining all responsibility for the company in case of not doing so.
Once any of the above requests have been received, we will respond to you within a maximum period of 10 days.
You have the right to complain to the Spanish Data Protection Agency. If you want more information about the rights that you can exercise and to request models of forms for the exercise of rights, you can visit the website of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, www.agpd.es.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data that we treat in LABORATORIOS MARUNCA SL come directly from the interested party.