Grape Seed Oil
Benefits of grapes on our skin: MD VINUM María D'uol 100% natural 100% natural oil that has antioxidant properties, improves elasticity and firmness of the skin, protects it from environmental aggressions and combats redness (couperose). Recommended for all skin types.
- Anti-inflammatory, vasoprotective activity.
- Protects the skin from environmental aggressions and fights its redness (couperose).
- Cellulite, heavy legs, poor circulation and cramps.
- Effective on sensitive and couperose skin.
- Repairing and regenerating, it stimulates the multiplication of cells.
- Very suitable to hydrate and reduce cramps in case of chemotherapy treatment.
|How to use||
Apply daily after showering, massaging well all over the body. In very dry skin it can be used as a facial treatment.
Vitis Vinifera: antioxidant activity thanks to polyphenols (resveratrol) that fight against free radicals responsible for skin aging. It also has anti-inflammatory and vasoprotective activity (cellulite, heavy legs, poor circulation and cramps). This vasoprotective activity makes it very effective on sensitive and couperose skin. The grape extract is repairing and regenerating, it stimulates the multiplication of cells.
Sweet Almond Oil: softening, moisturizing and anti-inflammatory.
Vitamin E: its main function in cells is to act as an antioxidant, protecting them from free radicals. The accumulation of damage caused by free radicals is one of the most likely causes of the aging process.
ACTIVATES THE CIRCULATION OF THE LEGS